- Adhesion to various substrates
- Excellent workability
- For manual and mechanical applications
R.E.D. is a pre-mixed, mineral, fiber-reinforced mortar, based on special binders, aerial lime and white cement, applicable both indoors and outdoors, for skimming, even reinforced skimming, levelling, in thickness between 3 and 40 mm, for interventions on new structures and/or in the recovery of existing structures, even in the case of historic buildings. Its special formulation ensures excellent adhesion and compatibility with various types of substrate: concrete, old and new plaster, cement-lime mortar, lime mortar, brickwork, etc., provided it has a good consistency and is perfectly anchored to the substrate. Once mixed with water, a mortar of exceptional workability, excellent thixotropy and adhesiveness is obtained. It is resistant to frost-thaw cycles. Classification according to EN 998-1 GP CSII W0.
- Plastering of brick and concrete walls and ceiling soffits
- Levelling of uneven substrates and old plasters
- Renovation and regularization of existing plasters
- Plastering of electrical, plumbing and wall heating systems.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
||5519||bag||25 kg||50 bags||8030334055195|