New packaging design22 June 2021
A few months ago we started to adapt our graphics.
We are convinced that these changes will facilitate the work of our clients and lead to a visual improvement of the packaging.
Explanation of the different sections
- Product category. Each product is assigned to a product category that corresponds to the one in the price list and on the website. The only exceptions are sealants, where the product type is listed.
- Product name.
- Product category colour. Each product category has a different colour. It matches the colours of the category in the price list. The selected colours have a lighter shade to improve readability.
- If relevant, the colour of the applied product is indicated.
- For a more graphically harmonious packaging, the symbols with up to 3 main properties are white.
- Short description of the product in the four main languages: Italian, German, Polish and English.
- Product certifications and areas of application.
- On the bottom and outside of the packaging, the product name and the colour of the applied product are indicated. If the colour is not helpful, the product category is indicated instead.