- Resistant to chemicals
- High thickness also in vertical
Sitol Epoxy is a solvent-free two-component epoxy protective coating that can also be applied with considerable thickness, even vertically. Its chemical nature makes the hardened coating particularly resistant to chemical agents (mineral and organic acids, alkaline solutions and substances). As it contains neither organic solvents nor water, you can use Sitol Epoxy for greater thickness values than those which can be obtained with water-based or solvent-based products. Sitol Epoxy is a protective coating (type C) for the surfaces of concrete structures according to EN 1504-2, which can be used according to the following principles according to EN 1504-9: Protection against the risks of penetration (principle 1), moisture control (principle 2), increased physical resistance (principle 5), improved chemical resistance (principle 6) and increased resistivity (principle 8).
Sitol Epoxy is particularly suitable for:
- The protection of concrete substrates and porous mineral substrates in general (stone, cement mortar), but is also used on steel, iron or aluminium
- The inner coating of containers, silos or tubing
- The corrosion and acid protection of concrete or steel structures in general
- The coating of in waste water treatment plants
- Protective coatings in the chemical or galvanic industries, in agriculture, in dyeing plants, laundries, tanneries, etc.
||5487||2 components||bucket||4x3 kg||8030334054877|