- Quick and easy application.
- Quick drying and hardening compared to traditional application with mortar or cement-based adhesive.
- Excellent adhesion capacity on all types of substrates, even wet.
- Good chemical resistance to bacteria normally present in wet environments.
- Usable at temperatures beyond the usual range for cement-based mortars (down to -5 °C)
- High waterproofing capacity (up to 0.5 bar)
Hydro is a light blue, waterproof and tough one-component polyurethane adhesive. The formulation has been specifically developed to ensure controlled post-expansion: the increase in volume (visible only when the product is not immediately compressed after extrusion) is reduced to increase density and, consequently, the adhesive capacity and tear resistance. It adheres firmly to concrete, polymeric materials and plastics, except from polyethylene, Teflon and silicone. It features good resistance to water, detergents, micro-organisms and chemical agents. The high consistency and adhesiveness of the fresh product, the dimensional stability and mechanical properties of the hardened material make Hydro the ideal product for bonding applications, especially in confined spaces, where the weight of the assembled elements prevents expansion, contributing to the formation of a compact and continuous polyurethane adhesive layer.
Waterproof sealing, also under pressure, of hydraulic elements such as wells, supports, rings, basins, reservoirs, pipes, channels and raceways, made both of cement and polymers. Insulation of pipes. Backfill and fillings of gaps between through-hoses and walls.
|6319||Manual application||can||12x750 ml||42 cardboards||8030334063190|