- Easy to use
- Fast drying
- High flexibility
- High impermeability and chemical resistance
- Great thixotropy
- Non-toxic, solvent-free product
- Good resistance to saline solutions
Asfredol 2000 is a special bituminous emulsion based on special emulsifying agents and synthetic resins which improve the flexibility and mechanical properties of the dried bitumen film. It is ideal for the waterproofing of foundations, basements, tanks, basins, etc. whose size and mobility require treatments with greater flexibility. Asfredol 2000 adheres perfectly to wood, cement, fiber cement, brick, asphalt and felt and can be applied both indoors and outdoors on horizontal and vertical surfaces without dripping. Asfredol 2000 is highly resistant to acid and alkaline solutions, vapours, smoke, gas, etc. Due to its polymer modification, one hardened layer of Asfredol 2000 is more flexible and has better adhesion compared to normal bituminous emulsions.
Asfredol 2000 can be used for:
- Waterproofing of concrete structures of foundations, walls against the ground and against infiltration and soil humidity
- Protection against chemicals
- Bonding of perimeter insulation panels in contact with soil.