- Water-based (solvent-free and non-flammable)
- High abrasion resistance
- Good resistance to chemical agents
Emulsione Epossidica 723 is a protective, water-soluble, two-component epoxy resin paint. Its hardened film offers a high abrasion resistance and is completely odourless. Emulsione Epossidica 723 is a protective coating (type C) for the surfaces of concrete structures in conformity with EN 1504-2, which can be used according to the following principles of EN 1504-9: Protection against the risks of penetration (principle 1), moisture control (principle 2) and increased resistivity (principle 8).
Emulsione Epossidica 723 is suitable for:
- Internal coating of concrete tanks:
- Thin-film flooring of garages, basements, cellars, fuel storage rooms, warehouses, laboratories
- Protection of walls (e.g. skirting board) of production departments in the food industry, dairies, breweries, wineries, battery rooms, mechanical workshops, etc.
- Waterproof coating of concrete retention basins provided for by current legislation for the collection of fuel tank spillages
- Protection against salt mist (e.g. walls, curbs, beams, basements, batteries, etc.)
- Protection against acids of wells, pipes, channels, clarification tanks, etc.
||5482||2 components||bucket||4x3 kg||8030334054822|
||5483||2 components||bucket||4x3 kg||8030334054839|
||5484||2 components||bucket||4x3 kg||8030334054846|