- High waterproofing power
- Excellent adhesion to the substrate
- High elasticity
- Duration in time
- Resistance to weathering, UV rays and occasional water stagnation
- Easy laying: allows considerable savings in time and manpower
- Can be left exposed or covered with cement-based mortar and can be painted
- Odourless, solvent-free, non-flammable product
BW 200 is a liquid bituminous water-based elastomeric waterproofing agent containing bitumen, inert fillers, elastomeric resins, additives. Suitable for waterproofing both horizontally and vertically concrete and cement surfaces in general, gypsum, metal and glass, slated membranes or old bituminous coverings to be restored, plaster and plasterboard, wooden roofs, ceramic floors, bathrooms, showers, vases and flower boxes.
BW 200 is suitable for waterproofing and protecting, both vertically and horizontally:
- Concrete: foundations, cement surfaces in general, gypsum
- Metal and glass
- B.p. slated membranes or old bituminous coverings to be restored *
- Plasters and plasterboard
- Wooden roofs
- Ceramic floors, bathrooms, showers, vases and flower boxes.
BW 200 can be used as a primer coat for the laying of:
- Cement-based materials such as tile adhesives (with the CE mark: EN 12004 type C).
- Protective cement plasters in the case of foundations.
- Cement-based mortar for roof tiles in the case of pitched roofs.
In addition, BW 200 diluted to 50% can be used as a dust proof primer when bonding insulation panels to porous substrates.
* NOTE: Connect the b.p. membranes with other elements only on slated membranes.
||8123||bucket||5 kg||80 buckets||8030334081231|