- Excellent workability
- Excellent thixotropic properties
- Excellent quality of finish
- High breathability
- Low capillary absorption
- White colour
- Application thicknesses up to 10 mm
Single component, fibre-reinforced, thixotropic, cementitious mineral mortar for repairing and finishing various types of surfaces. Formulated with special hydraulic binders for rendering, plastering and levelling to a maximum thickness of 10 mm. Classified as C, MC and IR principles according to EN 1504-2, and as GP CS IV-W1 according to EN 998-1. For internal and external use. Its special formulation delivers excellent adhesive strength and compatibility with a whole range of different substrates: concrete, cementitious, cement-lime-sand and lime render/plaster, old wall paint – provided it is strong and perfectly attached to the substrate – old external wall insulation textured coatings/renders, cellular concrete blocks, plasterboard. Once mixed with water, the resulting mortar offers excellent workability, excellent thixotropic properties and high adhesive strength. Good freeze-thaw cycle resistance. The product awarded the EC 1 Plus label by the GEV association for very low emissions of volatile organic compounds.
- Rendering, plastering and levelling of uneven absorbent and non-absorbent substrates, such as concrete, cement- and lime-based plasters/renders, textured coatings/renders, cellular concrete. For internal or external use.
- Restoration of painted façades in a poor condition, if the paintwork is strong and well anchored to the substrate.
- Finishing breathable systems/plasters/renders.
- Rendering, plastering and levelling old glass and ceramic mosaic claddings.
- Plastering and levelling lasterboard, once joints between panels have been primed with Tile Primer.
- Repairing old cracked external wall insulation coatings (textured coating/render and paints).
||5328||bag||4x5 kg||40 cardboards||8030334053283|
||5279||bag||25 kg||50 bags||8030334052798|