- Eco-friendly formulation based on fully renewable raw materials
- Certification according to the criteria of ecological sustainability
- Very low emission of volatile organic compounds
- Waterproof and UV resistant, for indoor and outdoor applications
Neutrallife is a very pure neutral silicone sealant, based on totally renewable raw materials coming from natural sources and certified according to environmental sustainability criteria. It hardens by reaction with air humidity. The presence, in the formulation, of an antimicrobial and anti-algae agent, makes it suitable for use in air conditioning systems and in health facilities: the product is resistant to boiling water and washing with chemically aggressive detergents, thus contributing to the hygiene of surfaces. Thanks to the neutral cross-linking, it does not develop unpleasant odours during application, does not release acid or basic substances that may corrode metal substrates and does not affect paints. It has an excellent adhesion both on porous (masonry, concrete, plaster, wood) and non-porous (metal, plastic, glass, enamelled and porcelain surfaces) substrates provided that they are dry, clean and consistent. In case of use on materials of doubtful nature, use Primer Silicone. Because of its low modulus of elasticity, it is suitable for the elastic sealing of expansion joints with a maximum working elongation of 25%. It guarantees high resistance to UV rays, weather, water stagnation and mould; it does not crumble, does not reduce its initial volume and keeps its elasticity even at low temperatures.
Neutral is ideal for working with maximum safety and professionalism while respecting the environment, protecting our health and preserving future energy resources. It is a neutral silicone sealant, resistant to mould, for the creation of expansion joints in façades, prefabrication, sheet metal elements, window/door frames, glazing and health facilities. Neutral is ideal for:
- sealing on façades and the building envelope in general, indoors and outdoors, on both smooth and glassy substrates;
- sealing between glass and window (metal, pre-painted, wooden or plastic);
- sealing of the connection joints between frame and wall (masonry, concrete, plaster).
- waterproof, resistant to mould, sealing of connection joints in bathrooms (bathtubs, shower enclosures, sinks) and SPA areas.
Its characteristics allow the sealing to absorb the movements transmitted by atmospheric, vibrational and mechanical stresses. Neutral life elastically connects the sides of the joint, absorbing, without detachment, the movement of the adjacent construction elements, originating from differential thermo-hygrometric expansion or settlement. It therefore guarantees a perfect seal over time to water and air, reducing heat loss, water infiltration and preventing the formation of mould.
||8183||cartridge||24x310 ml||60 cardboards||8030334081835|
||8184||cartridge||24x310 ml||60 cardboards||8030334081842|
||8182||cartridge||24x310 ml||60 cardboards||8030334081828|